Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is it!

I knew he wanted to catch a glimpse of me and I tried staying in his line of sight. But like every other gushing bride-to-be, I was shy of making that eye contact, and having my face turn pink each time our eyes met. He does that to me. Like they say in the movies, sets my pulse racing and gets me feeling all tingly inside. Despite that crowd yesterday, I could see only him. It's like nobody and nothing else mattered. 

I got engaged yesterday to the man God chose for me and I couldn't be happier. Whenever I am with him, time just seems to pass so quickly. Every time he touches me, I can feel the blood run so fast through my veins. Everytime we kiss and I feel his lips with mine, I forgt anything else ever exists. When I hold him close to me, I wish I could just hold that moment and neverlet it pass away. I read his emails and text messages over and over again and that makes me feel so much better no matter how low I feel. Just hearing his voice every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed makes me feel secure.
 
His likes and dislikes have somehow become my own. The inside of me howls in pain when he is sad. I wish I could just go hug him and pray to God to put me through that pain instead of him. I would fight even the great cosmic powers if they triedto hurt him in anyway. All pain, sorrow an suffering better deal with me before they make their way to him.
 
I dont know what this feeling is, but this is what makes me want to spend the rest of my life with this man.

No comments: